• Participated as Mentor/Sounding Board for Joseph Hrabe, MCA+D Senior Project (Design) under instructor Jan Jancourt, Spring 2011
• Participated as Mentor/Sounding Board for Adam Flannigan, MCA+D Senior Project (Design) under instructor Pam Arnold, Spring 2002
• Interim Art teacher at Minnesota Business Academy
• Provided critical dialogue as guest speaker and educator:
- Minneapolis College of Art + Design
- University of Minnesota
- Dwight Englewood School, Englewood, NJ
- Minnesota Business Academy, St Paul, MN
- The Art Institutes-Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
Corporate Clients: Audi, Eckard Drugs, Lund Food Holdings, Landrover, MCI, Target, Schroeder Milk, Create Catering and Dining Studio, and Westvaco.
Government Agencies: General Services Administration, World Bank, Recording Industry Association of America, Health Care Financing Administration
Non-Profits: The Artists Space, New York City; Youth Farm and Market Project; Ten Chances Art Residency, Minneapolis, MN U.S.
Institutions: The Walters Art Museum, and United States Holocaust Memorial Museum